Children’s ministry at LEFC has one main mission–to inspire kids to fall in love with Jesus and empower them to live out God’s purposes for their lives. A Kidmin internship will give you a unique chance to see how this mission translates into real life. You will see and experience the exciting world of KidMin by joining KidMin staff and volunteers in the manifold process of shaping today’s world changers.
Duration: 1 or 2 years (see below)
Compensation: 1st year unpaid, 2nd year paid if offered (see below)
Hourly Requirements: 8-10 hours per week
Example of responsibilities:
- Assist with Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry, including VIP meeting and setup
- Attend LEFC Morning Service
- Meet with KidMin staff every other Wednesday (schedule permitting)
- Shadow and serve in each area of ministry from birth to sixth grade, as well as office
- We will also train you and give you experience in the following:
- Event planning
- Teaching classes
- Developing curriculumf
- Ministry budgeting
Second Year information: At the end of your first year, you will be part of an evaluation of your service with LEFC. If there is a mutual desire to continue, you will be offered a paid internship for the following year.
Click HERE to complete Internship Application
Click HERE to return to the Internship Home Page.