Crossover Student Ministries offers an internship in order to train, equip and affirm men and women for student ministry.
Duration: 1 or 2 years (see below)
Compensation: 1st year unpaid, 2nd year paid if offered (see below)
Hourly Requirements: 12-15 hours per week
Example of responsibilities:
- Assist with Sunday Morning Crossover (approx. 2 hours / week)
- Attend LEFC Morning Service (approx. 1.5 hours / week)
- Assist with Sunday Night Crossover (approx. 5.5 hours / week)
- Meet with Youth Pastors & assist with youth ministry office tasks (2-3 hours / week)
- Assist with periodic Crossover events as scheduled (hours vary)
- Attend annual Winter Blast retreat at Camp Orchard Hill
Second Year Information: At the end of your first year, you will be part of an evaluation of your service with LEFC. If there is a mutual desire to continue, you will be offered a paid internship for the following year.
Click HERE to complete and submit your Internship Application
Click HERE to return to the Internship Home Page