At LEFC, we call our Sunday morning classes for adults "Adult Bible Fellowship." Many of our classes have settled into groups based on age and stage of life, BUT you are welcome to attend any class you like. Some people like to hear a certain teacher or topic, while others prefer the comfort of being with those of a similar demographic. Please join us!
First Service Classes (9-10:20)
Mosaic Room EE106
Young professionals, both married and single engaging in community with the goal of deepening our relationship with Christ.
Leaders Travis and Sherrie Schock. email@example.com
- December 25 No Class. Merry Christmas!
- January 1 No Class. Happy New Year!
- January 8-29. Barry Miller is teaching "The Unity of the Bible."
- February 5- April 9 Steve Brubaker is teaching "God's People in Exile."
- April 16 No Class. Easter Sunday.
Koinonia Room A103
Fully embracing a community mindset so that each will have a real encounter with the living Christ.
Leaders Scott and Donya Galen. firstname.lastname@example.org
- January - Barry Timmons
- February - LEFC Staff Members
- 2/5 Matt Sowada
- 2/12 Ken Martin
- 2/19 TBD
- 2/26 Jeff Travis
- March and April - Greg Heisey is teaching "Understanding the Glory of God."
Family Builders Room EE104
Parents pursuing Christ individually and on behalf of their families.
Leaders Jeff and Dawn Clinton. email@example.com
- December 25 No Class
- January 1 No Class
- January Steve Brubaker is teaching "Being a Disciple of Christ in post election America
- February Barry Timmins is teaching.
- March-June Corey Mitchell is teaching on "The Exile."
Philippian Fellowship Room A101
Prayerful, loving, caring, giving, close-knit community of believers.
Leaders Tom Reimer. firstname.lastname@example.org and Donna Reimer. email@example.com
- September through December Tom Reimer is teaching "Jethro and ...: A Contemporary Look at Jethro's advice for Moses."
Second Service Classes 10:50-12:15
Roots Room A103
Young couples committed to establishing a solid foundation for growth in God's truth.
Leaders DJ and Emily Weaver. firstname.lastname@example.org
- January Shane Landis is teaching. Topic TBD
- February DJ Weaver is teaching on Jonah
- March Shawn Reinfried is teaching on "Biblical Sexuality: Marriage, Singleness, and Same-Sex Attraction."
- April-May Dave Cox is teaching on World Religions
Branches Room EE104
Married couple who gather together to be strengthened in their walks with the Lord
Leaders Fletch and Meg Matlack. email@example.com
- January 12 - Survey Review and Prayer
- January 22 - February 19 - Fletch Matlack
- February 26 - Women's Retreat. Class Bible Study
- March 5 - Prayer
- March 12 - April 2 - Spiritual Gifts. Teacher to be determined.
Agape Fellowship Room A101
A group of older adults seeking to grow in both grace and community.
Leaders Bryan and Coleen Gehman. firstname.lastname@example.org
- January - February Greg Heisey will be leading a book study, "The End of Religion."
- March - April Pete Wittmaier will be teaching "Seasons of Jacob and Joseph" which will examine several parallels in the lives of Jacob and Joseph.
- Easter Sunday-No Class
- May Eric Wenger - Financial Concerns for those over 50.
- June - "Serendipity Sundays" - an elder one Sunday, a missionary another...